Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and could help you save on you energy bills. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or scheduling an appointment with Eveready Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond.
In Richmond, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. We’re not kidding. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. It’s also quiet, helps cut back on waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, which means you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your house in Richmond – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Richmond, give us a call at 804-548-4480 or schedule a free appointment.