The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Eveready Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 12 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Eveready Service Experts in Richmond, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with the highest comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 804-548-4480 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.