Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be shocked if you were informed of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical fumes, microbes, mildew, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these contribute to increased allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, discomfort in your house, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Eveready Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and comfort analysis at 804-548-4480
or plan your appointment online. We have solutions that can help advance your indoor air quality, help keep your breathing air healthy, and may even help drop the amount of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Eveready Service Experts can help! There are many ways for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or destroy all the pesky airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that remove viruses and duct cleaning that removes built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take steps to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- Lessen your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how effective your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Enhanced air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from corrosion, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Eveready Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 804-548-4480
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.