What is plumbing repair done the right way? Well, it involves vision and foresight. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve taken place, but we can locate problems before they start. That’s because customers like you are our focus, and our practices can help you save later on. So how do we proceed?
By putting into practice our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can really see what’s going on. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Inspect exposed gas lines for leaks
- Examine exposed drain lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed water lines for leaks
- Check water heater flue for proper draft
- Inspect sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Examine washing machine hoses
- Check hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our all-inclusive plumbing repair services in Richmond include:
Call Eveready Service Experts in Richmond today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Richmond plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 804-548-4480.