With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be inundated with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your ordinary tank heater. For real! We have provided the leading reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This magical tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also require less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Eveready Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.