Booking yearly AC maintenance is useful.
Checkups keep your air conditioning unit in Richmond working at its best performance while keeping utility usage down. It also might even help lengthen its life span.
While there are several things you can do alone, you should hire Experts, like the ones at Eveready Service Experts , for AC inspections and service.
Here are several steps you can take alone as you get ready for warm weather.
Get Your AC Tune-Up Booked
Spring is a time of rejuvenation, and to many that involves a big dose of indoors, garage and yard sprucing. With the warmer temperatures right around the corner, it’s also a fantastic idea to include AC tune-ups on that checklist.
Spring is a great season to get your cooling unit cleaned and examined. Hesitating to switch it on until the first warm day of the year can be dicey. If you have to schedule service or replacement, you might be waiting days for a technician. And that might turn awfully uncomfortable.
And for people with allergies, being well prepared with a freshened cooling system will help assure the best indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Also, air conditioning service can be a requirement for your unit’s manufacturer warranty or any extra extended warranty.
Can I Do Service Myself?
There are methods that you can complete to help keep your air conditioner unit in the top order:
- Change your air filter recommends each month or two. This is particularly important if you have been diagnosed with allergies or have pets in your house.
- Lawn maintenance by the exterior condenser. Ensure there’s no grass, weeds or bushes close to your cooling system. We recommend keeping 2–3 feet of open room. You should also get rid of any leaves or twigs that have collected inside your equipment, since this may impede airflow.
Let the Pros Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to accomplish? If you call Eveready Service Experts at 804-548-4480, the initial thing we might do is compliment you for all the tasks you’ve already finished. Then we’ll get down to the finer details. We’ll check your equipment and make sure it’s working like it should with these steps:
- Tightening electrical connections to provide safe operation.
- Greasing to keep moving parts working effortlessly and potentially avoid problems.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to eliminate leak-inducing mold and obstructions.
- Straightening coil fins to stay clear of reduced airflow.
- Cleansing the outside coil to eliminate any blockage from dirt and grass.
- Inspecting controls to ensure your equipment is turning on, operating and shutting off correctly.
- Evaluating the operating temperature parameters to make sure your unit has the right refrigeration charge.
If we find troubles that require additional work, we are set to provide you the most reasonable option. Uncovering possible problems promptly can solve larger issues down the road. This also provides you time to strategize if your unit is aging.
When you need a new cooling system to help make your new system fit your budget. Whatever your cooling needs are, you can rest easy knowing our Experts will take care of you.
Need to book your tune-up? Give us a call at 804-548-4480 or schedule an appointment online now.