The health of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously around the clock, which exposes them to a broad range of possible troubles.
These issues are often simple enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes hamper energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these malfunctions expand, your entire system might be threatened. These are disasters and costs you could prevent with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Crucial
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be functioning just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on annual maintenance invalidates your warranty. Dedicating a short amount on a tune-up now might help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Uncovers Minor Issues Early
Avoiding big problems in the first place is the ideal method to help your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly inspect and lubricate key internal machinery. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are repaired as they appear.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance may lower your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Eveready Service Experts provides a collection of membership plans created to fit your unique needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and reliably.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, higher energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to swap out your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during severe weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly handle a large volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Eveready Service Experts tech coming to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep trying until it is.
- Meticulous visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an important home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the best plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 804-548-4480 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.