Your HVAC system’s wellness is important, as it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a large range of troubles.
Frequently issues are small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these problems grow, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and costs that you could have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can lower the risk of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working fine, you could wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance today can help you skip expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Pinpoints small problems early. Preventing large troubles from occuring in the first place is the smartest approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the option to carefully inspect and lubricate essential internal parts. And it also gives time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Often this results in an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could experience decreased energy bills, plus the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running correctly, it could last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance can help extend this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Eveready Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is critical, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on annual utility prices.* But with Eveready Service Experts , you’ll be able to choose from a collection of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of special perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying more if you need our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get a few other most-wanted pluses of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually facing a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Eveready Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can trust us to keep going until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on each visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access extra advantages by getting one of our membership plans now. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and home. To begin with your membership plan, reach us at 804-548-4480 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.