There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Richmond. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather arrives. Although the outdoor yard work and home improvements are probably at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor task you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment set up.
The pros at Eveready Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning recommend that furnace service and maintenance be completed at least annually so you can hopefully prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it performed before the cold and crisp weather reaches Richmond, too. Check out some of the top benefits of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make certain that your furnace operates at its highest efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating expenses.
- Ensures your furnace is in tip-top shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready for whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Richmond this season.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to take place on a chilly winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to find potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to make heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are key to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to fulfill your warranty, so getting regular maintenance completed can save you money if bigger problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional perks, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the winter and save you time later because you’re less likely to need additional service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Eveready Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Richmond, give us a call at 804-548-4480 or schedule an appointment with Eveready Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning through our online scheduler.