No matter what the season outside in Richmond, the temperature within your home designates how comfortable your family will be. Set it just right and your home will be a nice escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning correctly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the way you’re using your home comfort system. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a pathetic performer. Start this short quiz from Eveready Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is coming up fast in Richmond. How do you get your AC ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Bring in the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t working. What do you do?
- Tell my guests to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Turn on my fans and pray for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Have my contractor to make the decision and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and costs by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the fanciest system on the market in Richmond.
- When you receive your next monthly energy bill, what do you think you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC costs have been climbing.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Schedule a professional technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and wait until it stops.
Time to add up your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Read on to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Schedule Seasonal Maintenance While switching out your air filter and cleaning your vents are crucial tasks to help out your HVAC for a season change, a professional tune-up is critical to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your Expert technician will perform a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency technician will look out for more severe headaches for your HVAC. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Find a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have problems sometimes. And it always seems to crop up at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that vital service to homes at no extra cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many home comfort systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a stable climb in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is probably going on with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Take action when you hear a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It illustrates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left unchecked it could make for an expensive repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t keeping up anymore, contemplate selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!