Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Eveready Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of health conditions are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.