Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Eveready Service Experts for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of health conditions are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.