We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share problems related to heating that Richmond homeowners often call Eveready Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Richmond home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Eveready Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Eveready Service Experts of Richmond at 804-548-4480 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.