Summer has made its way to Richmond and the last thing you need is your A/C system malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Eveready Service Experts .
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you go to your physician every year for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and evaluating the operation of the blower belt and motor.
A/C system tune-ups with Eveready Service Experts
When you call Eveready Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature variance in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Eveready Service Experts in Richmond is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 804-548-4480 today!