Summer has officially arrived in Richmond and the last thing you need is your A/C system malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Eveready Service Experts .
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your physician annually for an exam, an AC tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
A/C system tune-ups with Eveready Service Experts
When you call Eveready Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection as well as a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system function
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Inspect system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Eveready Service Experts in Richmond is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 804-548-4480 today!