Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit problems, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation ensures that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make certain it is being transported to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the experts at Eveready Service Experts are here to make the process stress-free for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a call at 804-548-4480 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.