It’s not difficult to not remember routine service for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the top concern we’re keeping in mind at Eveready Service Experts .
That’s due to the fact regular maintenance gives many pluses for your unit, like enhanced efficiency and a reduced possibility for issues. You can have these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our service is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive inspection of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These checks can help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your residence. This may help you make a smart selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Regular maintenance offers many advantages for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Uncovers little problems before they create expensive breakdowns.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates annual Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This checkup is the most exhaustive in the business. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment procedures help recondition your system to top efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 804-548-4480. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.