We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Pro AC Installation in Richmond
When it comes to AC installation in Richmond, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Eveready Service Experts enter. Besides the fact we have the qualifications and credentials to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 804-548-4480 to book your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your cooling expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good way to save on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Eveready Service Experts , our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not completely financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling company in Richmond? Here are several of the things we do on installation day.
When our highly skilled techs are at your house, you can expect they’ll hook up your new equipment for peak effectiveness. And they’ll keep your home and garden in an unchanged shape as when they showed up.
Above that, you can relax knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the hook-up work requires us to step inside your house, we’ll use shoe covers to protect your flooring from mud. We’ll also use drop cloths surrounding the installation location to keep your flooring protected from refuse throughout our work.
- High-quality service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve undergone comprehensive schooling to earn the most sought-after technical certification in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation list all through the process to ensure every single little thing is taken care of. We’ll also check your unit is operating appropriately and is up to local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you comprehend how to program your new thermostat and AC.
- Constant statuses—We’ll communicate how installation is progressing and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.