A popping disturbance is a common sign of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork can lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, like:
- Excessive noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth within ducts
Contact an experienced company in Richmond, like Eveready Service Experts , to check your residence’s ventilation system. We can offer suggestions for duct repair or installation.