A popping noise is typical sign of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork can lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Excessive noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth inside ducts
Contact an experienced company in Richmond, like Eveready Service Experts , to check your residence’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.