We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Richmond
We don’t just fix and tune up furnaces, we also give first-rate furnace installation in Richmond.
What makes our skilled work a step above others? We’ve perfected our approach over time.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most respected technical achievement in the industry. They also are involved in current industry and product education to discover the best methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with expert furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our outstanding services that we give you time to think it over—a full year, in fact.
Reach us at 804-548-4480 to set your furnace installation today.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be hard to know exactly when your heating system is going to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, a majority of furnaces live for around 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s typically preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and may even be spewing out deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and frustrating. Our Experts at Eveready Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 804-548-4480 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll put on shoe booties to protect your floors from any dust we might track in. We use sheets around the installation area to avoid messes.
- Expert labor—Our specialists have obtained some of the highest prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a sheet to ensure your heating equipment is running accurately before we take off.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll put in your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll regularly go above and beyond, for the most outstanding installation wherever.
Request Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Eveready Service Experts
Need an extra reason to get a heating system from Eveready Service Experts ?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 804-548-4480 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.