If it’s time for a new garbage disposal, look no further than Eveready Service Experts. We’ll work with you to find one that will cover your needs and your budget and offer professional garbage disposal installation from one of our experienced technicians. We’re also willing to help if you’re simply in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our qualified staff will come out to identify the issue and get your disposal back up and operating in no time.
Typical Garage Disposal Concerns in Richmond
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells bad and the odor won’t go away .
- Water is draining sluggishly through your garbage disposal or backing up.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Operating
- Garbage disposals require frequent use to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to crush food should be done using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the unit, making it simpler for the unit to chop them up and eliminate them.
Contact Eveready Service Experts today at 804-548-4480 or request an appointment online and we’ll help you with all your garbage disposal replacement and installation needs.