End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Richmond Home
The typical home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or split water supply lines can go unnoticed for too long.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for surplus water you’re not using, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to find and repair the smallest leak.
Eveready Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the expertise for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Richmond.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and fixing leaks are the most routine calls we take for plumbing services. Catching a leak immediately can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks may be harder to find than others, but there are a couple telltale signs that you need to call a plumber in Richmond. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than expected.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your tub, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls seem moist or soft.
- You find water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion near your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t locate the signs, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or tiny silver disc. If the dial is moving, you probably have a leak.
We can find the point of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are many areas you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be caused by split seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, clogs and more.
They usually occur:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly models that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you see proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 804-548-4480 or schedule an appointment online.